Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's been a while

Well, It has!...I know, I am falling down on the job. But I have had so many thoughts going thru my head that it has been hard for me to separate the important ones from the nonsense crap.

This past weekend the Dallas Cowboys played the most amazig game I have seen them play this season. Defeating the Detroit Lions, 28-27, in the last 30 seconds of the game. I mean I have said all season that they are a 2nd half team, but this game really pushed me to my limits of emotions. I cussed them out, I screamed at the television like the world was ending cause they seemed to be playing like crap. Or at least it appeared that way.

The defense finally decided to show up in the last 5 minutes of the game.

I think that they had the game all planned out this way...I think that they had it planned to let the Lions think that they were going to win, and then give the Lions yet another disappointing loss, a game that the Lions should have won.

I also think that they intended for Jason Witten to fumble the ball on the goal line and for Tony Romo to fumble the ball, to set up the most dramtic game I have seen them play.

1 comment:

Ray said...

Great Blog KK

You do such a great job.

I almost had a heart attack over that game LOL